TIU strives to make theological education affordable through its financial aid program.
To qualify for this award, students must be enrolled on a full-time basis.
Scholarships are awarded at the beginning of each semester and recipients will receive the
credit for the amount of the scholarship toward their tuition.
All scholarships, grants or financial aid are provided the recipient remains in good standing
as stipulatedon the conditionsof the awarding of the scholarship.
- Be enrolled for at least 12 or more credits per semester; Some scholarships require full time enrollment status.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress; and
- Must be a matriculated student in M.Div. or M.A.
- Maintain a 3.2 or better overall GPA
To apply for scholarships at TIU please follow the instructions below.
- Scholarships are contingent upon availability of funds.
- The scholarship deadline date for students is July 10.
- Deadline Dates are subject to change contingent upon Scholarship Committee’s Approval.
- Complete the online Scholarship application.