All tuition and fees of Tyndale International University must be paid in U.S. dollars ($).
Students are required to pay tuition and registration fees at the time of registration in each semester.
Programs Tuition per Unit
Full Time Tuition Per Semester (12-18 units)
- Certificate $100.00 per semester unit
- Bachelor Degree $150.00 per semester unit
- Master Degree $200.00 per semester unit
- Doctorate Degree $300.00 per semester unit
- Application fee $50.00
- Registration fee per each Semester $50.00
- Late registration fee $100.00
- Add or Drop Fee for each course $30.00
- Graduation Fees:
– Certificate $70.00
– Bachelor Degree $100.00
– Master Degree $200.00
– Graduation Photo $100.00
- Master Level Thesis Fee $500.00
- Doctor Level Thesis Fee $700.00
- Matriculation Fee $100.00
- Out Going Transfer Fee $20.00
- Official Transcript $20.00
- Unofficial Transcript $10.00
- STRF Fee per thousand of tuition 0.005
- Other Documentation Fee $10.00
- Library Fee per semester for all programs $10.00
- Returned Check Service Charge $50.00
- Fees are non-refundable
Full time as Bachelor degree and Master degree students are defined as taking 12 to 18 units a semester.
Students will be charged the per unit fee for units less than 12 or greater than 18.
Student Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel your agreement for a program of instruction, without any penalty or obligations, through attendance at the first class session or the seventh calendar day after enrollment, whichever is later.
After the end of the cancellation period, you also have the right to stop school at any time; and you have the right to receive a pro rata refund if you have completed 60 percent or less of the scheduled days in the current payment period in your program through the last day of attendance.
For the purpose of determining the amount of the refund, the date of the student’s withdrawal shall be deemed the last date of recorded attendance.
The amount owed equals the daily charge for the program (total institutional charge, minus non-refundable fees, divided by the number of days in the program), multiplied by the number of days scheduled to attend, prior to withdrawal. For the purpose of determining when the refund must be paid, the student shall be deemed to have withdrawn at the end of three (3) consecutive weeks.
If the student has completed more than 60% of the period of attendance for which the student was charged, the tuition is considered earned and the student will receive no refund.
Scholarships are awarded at the beginning of each semester and recipients will receive the credit for the amount of the scholarship toward their tuition.
The total scholarship amount cannot exceed the student’s total amount of tuition.